And if there is sorrow in leaving , so there is fear to stay
and yet we must carry on believing that spring will come someday.
Its Over! Its Over!
Oh well, we need to move on to the next stage of our lives.
But before we go, Sunday was the last day of #UgBlogWeek. It felt like that last day at school; people couldn’t wait to move on.
In that regard this is what happened;
- Chilled-Out Sundays
- The Uganda I see…
- Let Them Write
- This Is A Rant
- Feminists need love, not Jesus!
- Unresolved issues and God
- Uganda’s innovation ecosystem still a work in progress
- My 2 Cents…
- Do you know about multipotentialites and their superpowers?
- Simple Cool Trick
- We all need help.
- Giving Up
- a walking all the way home incident during #UgBlogWeek
- Day 7!!!!
- THROUGH THE EYES OF FAMILY
- The Little We Know About Professional Blogging.
- An Attempted Love Letter
- KA – RED
- Dear Radio Station, What If Your Music Policy Is The Problem?
- The Sunday market
- Random Thoughts
Let me know if your blog is missing..
Also carry on the fire, your blogging shouldn’t stop here.
7 thoughts on “#UgBlogWeek Day 7 Curated stories. Webale!”
But Patricia, this is not stopping here. Keep blogging. Keep improving.
Yes, ssebo… the sky is the limit.
Yo! My post link is misspelled in the link….
*runs around wailing…*
You hate me. You hate me.
Tehehehe… Now you are just making me look bad. Tehehehe – I loose either way this conversation goes. Sigh.
Thanks a lot people. Well done!
you are welcome my dear